order has been sitting at a delivery courier for over a week now and no movement. It has been 13 days since I ordered.

One part of the order arrived but the others have not. You cannot speak to a live rep - if you find a working phone number ( 484) 772-****, it provides options and then goes to voice mail.

User's recommendation: stay away from this company.

Shapermint Cons: Impossible to get a human reply or person only bots, Only received a portion of my order, Incorrect sizing, Watch products closely as most are non-returnable, Final sale item marked on a number of their items.

Comments

We are here to help, Sherri. Let's check the status of your order. Pop us a message with your order details through this link, https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15260378 and we'll take it from there.

@Shapermint

Package arrived today with incorrect product. Ordered a 2-pack of the daily comfort wireless and another 2pack that the description stated daily comfort wireless-60%.

The description made it appear it was a different bra with more support. Received 4 of the same bras. Was told the offer bras were the same and just offered to me at a discounted rate- $9.00 cheaper. Being advised these are non returnable.

Their website and emails all state they are here to make you happy and you can return or exchange but then you find a final sale listed in small print when you go back and look at the description. They need to get some live customer service reps and honor what they say and make it clear what can & cannot be returned before purchase is completed.

Shapermint Reviews