Shapermint Phone Numbers and Emails

Issues fixed by Shapermint

Issue

Having a HUGE problem in Exchanging an item

Resolution

«Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. FINALLY!!! An email has arrived telling me they will fully refund the entire amount. They were going to charge me $4.95 to restock. I asked did the BBB know about this charge and it's not my fault that their sizes are NOT true. So, the Rep. gave me the entire amount back. Now to wait and see if the credit appears back on my Discover Card. I'll still never order from them again!!!!.»

by Belinda B Ipa
Issue

Missing order

Resolution

«Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. The company issued a full refund after the order could not be located..»

by Analucia Pzn

Hanover, Pennsylvania 18706
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Phone Support Hours:

Monday - Friay: 10:00 am - 7:00 pm (EST)

Edit Business Info

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Shapermint Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Order not delivered”
  • “Continued shipments to my house”
  • “Wrong size ordered”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “I need to return items”
  • “Returning”
  • “Return problems”

Request for Information Question:

• “Ask question about fit”
  • “I would like to know when to expect my order”
  • “Need help from a live person immediately”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Hi i use the coupon on my order valentine and it took $10.00 off my order and you charge my card $ 47.99 when it was only supposed to be 37.99 please correct this mater please thanks Ms.Robinson”
  • “Unauthorized deduction”
  • “Ive been over charged.”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation of club membershi and return”
  • “Need to cancel orderSM6742754”
  • “Cancellation of club membership was not processed!!!!”

Refund Question:

• “Need refund”
  • “Want a refund never received order”
  • “You owe me a refund”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Only recieved half of my order and it has been awhile and with no updates in my email”
  • “I placed an order and there needs to be a correction”
  • “I order and have not received them #SM7222604”

Account Question:

• “Money taken from my bank account”
  • “I have asked shapermint over 75 times to remove my phone number you guys are harassing me I blocked u and u still found a way to keep messaging me please stop and remove my phone number before I file harassment charges”
  • “Password”

Staff Question:

• “To speak to customer service”
  • “Customer service help”
  • “Customer service”

Cards Question:

• “$4.99 is being deducted from my card every month and I don't know why”
  • “I just got the documentation from my credit card of my pmt that hadn't been credited back to my account”
  • “Be my card was charged 4.99”

Website/ Application Question:

• “*** website”
  • “Placed an order today anf I can't find it on website”
  • “Can't order on the website”

Employment Question:

• “I don't get paid till Wednesday, and I want to get the shaper and bra then. Will free shipping still be available.”

Other Question:

• “Incomplete order”
  • “I ordered a bathing suit top and bottom and never recieved it”
  • “Missing item from order”

About

Shapermint Return Policy
To read more: https://shapermint.com/a/returns-exchanges
Shapermint Delivery Policy
To read more: https://help.shapermint.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000369613-Shipping
Shapermint Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to all orders placed by the client (hereinafter referred to as The User or "users") with Shapermint (hereinafter referred to as "Shapermint", shapermint.com or Website), at the Shapermint website (https://shapermint.com), the Shapermint mobile applications, via telephone and/or any other websites or applications that direct the user to these Terms (jointly, the "Site"). The terms "Shapermint" Website and Shapermint refers to Overnel S.A. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies. Please note that by using the Site The Customer agree to be bound by these Terms. Therefore, if The User disagree with any part of the Terms then The User of Website should stop using the Site immediately. Please make sure The Client have read and understood the Terms before placing The Client's order. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Site.
To read more: https://shapermint.com/pages/shapermint-terms-and-conditions
Top Shapermint Services

Customer Care, Shipping Service, Membership

Top Shapermint Products

Body Shaper, Bra, Leggings

Shapermint Pros and Cons

Pros: I want my money back, No pros, Never recieved product, May be the product will be good but didnt get it, Never received item

Cons: Poor customer service, Cannot speak with a live person, No customer service, Everything you cannot reach customer service it is a total joke, Can not get a hold of anyone

Shapermint reviews and complaints

1.4
Zulily
1170 reviews
2.1
Do you have something to say about Shapermint? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup