Verified Reviewer

3.7

Their phone system is hanging up no matter which button I push, or which department I try to get into. Simply need help placing an order because my phone will not do it.

I have a nice new iPhone but Ive always had issues with Shapermint orders, with other phones. No other companyJust Shapermint! A couple times Ive tried to use the texting thing. I ended up staying on that for an hour and a half each time because it is so freaking slow.

The rep texts multiple people at the same time. Speaking to a real person usually takes about 10 minutes. Boom its done! Hire more REAL people and fix your phone system!

Your SMS system deleted me last Christmas time, when I wanted to purchase a lot. I just recently got added back in, but I had to jump through hoops. The customer service reps are always nice. Getting to talk to an actual customer service rep is the problem!

Btw, since Im venting They used to have burgundy and navy besides black. They discontinued that. Then 2 years later they had navy and gray. Yay!

Colors!

They discontinued that. Only black is BORING and hard to match with everything I own.

User's recommendation: I actually love Shapermint but placing orders is a problem.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Shapermint Pros: Awesome oroduct, Comfortable fit.

Shapermint Cons: No contact number, Do not like having to jump through hoops to get customer service.

Location: Tampa, Florida

Comments

#2094266

Really sorry you had this experience Beth. We’d love to talk to you over the phone but, our phone lines aren’t available right now.

Allow us to assist you to turn things around. We appreciate all your feedback. This will be noted and we'll consider this to improve our services.

We can help you place the order by sending us a message through this link, https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15979346. Hope to hear from you soon.

#2094508
@Shapermint

Oh come on… Seriously you sent me a link to Facebook messenger, which I’ve already been involved with. GEE thanks!

As a matter of fact, this morning I was told that someone would be contacting me “soonest”. Not sure how long that is… But it’s not within an hour or two. I still don’t have the issue resolved from yesterday.

Where someone was supposed to add the freebie and adjust the shipping charges. The phones are still messed up, although I strongly suspect that this company doesn’t want To answer the phone and it’s purposely routing people to do texting with people that really don’t help.

Shapermint Reviews