Verified Reviewer

I received two bras when I ordered four panties and cannot get Shapermint to respond or rectify! They keep sending inappropriate canned answers from their bot system.

I will have to dispute the charge on my credit card. Terrible company!!

User's recommendation: Do NOT order from Shapemint!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Shapermint Cons: Customer service is horrible, I want my full refund, No customer service, Hard to find out how to return no label included no printer.

Comments

#2061096

Really sorry for this experience you had, Deborah. Please give us a chance and DM us at this link, so we can take care of your replacement order. https://m.me/Shapermint?ref=w15260442

#2061172
@Shapermint

I have emailed Shapermint no less than six times in a week with the order number and style numbers of what I ordered vs. what I received.

They only respond with canned comments from their “bot” system. Same thing when I called their three listed customer service numbers.

And now, instead of them contacting me they want me to once again message them. Ridiculous!!

Shapermint Reviews